- Are you an international traveler? Are you traveling out of the country for a mission trip? Over the past decade there has been a massive increase in international travel and tourism and more people are exposed to rare and exotic diseases than ever before.
- According to the CDC, "International travelers should contact health-care providers who provide pre-travel health advice at least 4-6 weeks before departure for current health information and to obtain vaccinations and prophylactic medications."
- Our pharmacists can help you prepare for travel by discussing:
• vaccine requirements and recommendations.
• Malaria risk assessment and discussion of prophylactic medication.
• proper food and safety precautions.
Common Travel Vaccinations provided: Yellow Fever, Typhoid Fever, Hepatitis A/B, Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis, MMR, Meningitis, Polio, Shingles
Our goal is that the only thing you bring back from your trip is memories!
Contact us with any additional questions or to schedule a consult.